Wednesday, April 11, 2018

HAVING A BAD DAY



Having a Bad Day 

Today has been one of those days. I had a cat rescue to clean this morning and all I could do is cry off and on. Just sad, angry, tired, and worried about everything. This is one of the worse days I have had in while. I even thought about drinking my bottle of Even Williams but changed my mind. It would only make my thoughts worse not better. Mom asked if I took my meds and I did take them. My 12 year old niece wanted to know what was wrong and I couldn't explain it to her. She doesn't understand why I am different than I was before the voices started again and the paranoia. I ran so much last year and hid from people I thought were trying to kill me. The voices didn't help much either. Being homeless and alone was really hard and to scared to call home. I thought my family didn't love me and would be better off if I was dead. I am about to take meds and go to bed. Tomorrow is going to be better I hope.

Living the best I can and so should everyone else.

Heather Cole



No comments:

Post a Comment