Friday, August 31, 2018

First blog entry since May 9th

I'M NOT OK

It's been a while and sorry all. Right now I'm hiding in Texas. Been sick for months and not holding down much food. The voices told me I was being poisoned so I got off meds and away from everyone who could hurt me. Feeling some what better. Doctor said I'm not being poisoned but I don't believe it. I am refusing medications. I'm going to head back home Sunday morning even though I don't want to go. I'm sure the doctors want me on meds so they can poison me more. The voices have been louder here lately. Telling me to not go home. If my family has me committed then I will have to take them. So trying to find way not to go into hospital.

I've been writing alot more than usual and I think the voices inside are coming out more . My handwriting looks different from one poem to the next. I'm not remembering what I write.

Just before I left Arkansas on August 13th I had just finished my first driftwood art piece. I call it "The Duck Lamp" made it and the lampshade. Put it up for sale as a one of a kind functional art piece.

                     The Duck Lamp


Started as this...


Hope everyone likes it.  $300.00 lamp and lampshade.

I'm not crazy...

Heather Cole
8/31/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment