Wednesday, May 9, 2018

REMEMBERING



REMEMBERING


Mind racing, head throbbing, voices screaming in my head.
Millions of thoughts won't stop even in bed.
Voices shout "IT CAN GET WORSE".
I look in the mirror and curse.

I'm not alone inside these walls.
I can be a new me everyday after all.
One comes out to help each day.
To handle what I can't anyway.

They drink and have fun.
Also help me run.
Look at the unfamiliar faces.
How did I get to these places?

I want to come out of this shell.
Screaming " LET ME OUT OF THIS HELL".
Writing everyday.
Helps to remember it all along the way.

Read them to myself.
Remember how I dealt.
Amazed at all I've done.
Realizing I hurt everyone.

Another voice inside.
A voice I need to hide.
Lost with no end in sight.
Trying to win an unbeatable fight.

Planning my next move in life.
Cutting myself with a knife.
Lost in time.
Don't want to follow the voices in my mind.

Screaming HELP! everyday.
Voices just won't go away.


Written By: Heather Cole
                    2017


Sorry all for not posting lately. Having some problems sleeping and been feeling really low. Didn't help that my hot spot quit working on me also. Everyday is a struggle lately. With my mood swings, panic attacks, kidney stones and voices fighting in my head, I am shocked I'm not in state hospital again. Nightmares coming back doesn't help either. I am already working on blog post for tomorrow. Have a good night all.

Heather Cole




No comments:

Post a Comment