Thursday, March 29, 2018

REALIZING


Realizing






Sitting one a bench with no place to go.
Just walked eight miles to make some dough.
The old man left with the rent.
Leaving me feeling spent.
Wondering what my life is for.
Feeling like a broke down whore.
The time spent chasing a dream for two.
Was wasted time I spent on you.
If I were lucky tomorrow would not start.
Then I wouldn't feel this broken heart.
So you had your thrills.
Leaving me to handle the bills.
Can you hear me yell ?
Telling you to go to hell.
Lost, alone and ready to breakdown.
The voices are ready to help me leave town.


Written By: Heather Cole
                    9/08/2017

So glad I made it through all that then. I almost didn't. I still struggle with it almost everyday but getting better. 



No comments:

Post a Comment