Saturday, March 24, 2018

Before The Lies

Before the Lies



What a lucky woman I am.
I found the sweetest man.
He has dreams and drive.
Can't wait to watch him thrive.
He has the biggest heart I've seen.
Just makes my heart scream.
His eyes carry me away to a dream.
To a day where we make it as a team.
The arms he wraps around me in bed.
Have stopped the voices in my head.
He has a mind and uses it well.
Makes me happy can't you tell.
The words flow out and make me think.
I may no longer be on the brink.
I'm always surprised by the things will say.
Makes my mind work more each day.
He lifts my spirit up so high.
Makes me proud to call him my guy.
He has brought out the part of me I thought was lost.
So I will forever try to keep him at any cost.
There is so much to say.
Maybe I will write more another day.


Written By: Heather Cole
                    5/7/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment